Monday, August 17, 2009

Celtic Cable Neckwarmer - Finished


I got the most beautiful buttons today at Twisted to complete the neckwarmer. It was such a quick project, only a week total and that's not even working on it every day. And, as it turned out, I had plenty of yarn to finish it, plus a small handful left over. I did stop at 18" instead of 20" before the buttonhole band, and it fits me perfectly that way. I don't have much else to say about it, except that I LOVE it, and here's a pic of it sporting its fabulous finishing touches!

3 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! Did you get the pattern on Ravelry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your previous posts and answered my own question. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's magical! And, for a bicycle commute, the safest way to keep warm all the way to work. I shall immediately be purchasing some Malabrigo worsted and getting right to work!
    Thanks for posting such a lovely piece!
    P.S. I totally miss you!
    <3,
    --amanda

    ReplyDelete