Thursday, February 20, 2014

Silicon Forest Tunic - Now Available!

The Silicon Forest Tunic is now available for sale in my Ravelry Store!

Here's a preview!


I'm so excited! My beta knitters were all incredibly helpful, and their finished sweaters all look amazing. I've made some pretty serious revisions to the wording and chart layouts and I think I've got a really beautiful, polished product on my hands - soon to be in your hands! Knitter hands! So many hands!

I think I'll take a breather before I break my exclamation point key.

PS - I plan to look into how to sell directly from my blog as well, for those not on Ravelry (silly people), but for now I'm out of nap time and have to go rescue my little model from her crib.

2 comments:

  1. Love the name of this tunic! To cute! Congrats on getting it out there! Did I use enough exclamation points?! :)

    ReplyDelete